National Park Trips Media and Tamron have teamed up for a second year to offer National Park Night Skies Photography Workshops. Learn night skies photography from the experts including sunset, sunrise, Milky Way and light painting. Ninety-five percent of past workshop participants say they would recommend our Night Skies Photo Workshops to friends and family.
About the Workshops
Each Workshop Includes
- Hands-on, in-the-field instruction
- Two-hour pre-shoot seminar plus one-hour closing seminar with a focus on sense of place, composition, light, post processing
- Multiple shoot locations: sunset, two-three night skies, and sunrise
- Full line of Tamron lenses for use throughout the workshop
- Special participant lodging packages and rates
- Dinner, snacks, and breakfast
“This was a phenomenal workshop! I’ve since practiced many of the techniques learned in that class in other dark environments, and have simply loved the results – thank you again. I’ve been telling my photo-hobbyist friends all about it.”
-Rocky Mountain Night Skies workshop participant, May 2016
Register for Upcoming Workshops
About the Photographers
Ken is the Field Services Manager for Tamron, and responsible for Tamron’s popular Tailgate Tour and consumer workshop series. His portrait and landscape work has appeared in galleries nationwide and he teaches enthusiasts how to take better photos at workshops across the country.
Andre has been a professional photographer for over 20 years. His photographs focus on mood, gesture and simplicity. His clients include the American Repertory Theatre, Constellation Center and Discovery Channel. He has taught workshops all over the United States on film making and photography.
Photos from our 2016 Yellowstone Workshop
Click on images to enlarge