Explore Salt Lake City before heading out to Capitol Reef, Bryce and Zion, the drop down to the Grand Canyon in Arizona. Finish your trip by traveling to Arches, and Canyonlands before landing in Park City's Olympic Legacy Park. Enter to win Dec. 20 - Feb 26, 2019.
Here’s the Trip We Planned for You!
Before You Go
Before you leave for your trip, dig into your prize package:
Get Inspired with the Grand Canyon and Utah Parks Trip Planners and the magazine, National Park Journal: Grand Canyon.
Pack Your Two EcoVessel Insulated Water Bottles
On your trip, we encourage you to be kind to the earth by using a refillable bottle rather than throwing away disposable water bottles and coffee cups. www.ecovessel.com
Start: Salt Lake City
- 3-night stay at a downtown Salt Lake City hotel
- Two 3-day Salt Lake Connect Passes valid at 16 Salt Lake City area attractions - OR - two 2-day Ski City Super Passes
- Two Salt Lake Brewery Tour Passes valid at 12 breweries
- View more information at VisitSaltLake.com
Capitol Reef National Park
- 1-night stay at the Broken Spur Inn near Capitol Reef National Park. Enjoy an up-close view of the unique and remarkable canyon lands from every room at the motel.
- View more information at BrokenSpurInn.com
Bryce Canyon National Park
- 1-night stay at Ruby's Inn at the entrance to Bryce Canyon National Park
- View more information at www.rubysinn.com
Zion National Park Adventure at Red Mountain Resort
4-day Essential Zion Adventure Retreat at Red Mountain Resort for two (ages 12+)
- 3-night stay in a villa
- Three healthy meals daily
- Guided group trip to Zion National Park
- Daily guided morning hikes
- Unlimited fitness classes and events, healthy life classes and events, personal discovery activities, cooking demo stations, use of pools, bicycles, walking trails, strength and cardio studios and other resort amenities
- View more information at redmountainresort.com
Grand Canyon South Rim Hiking Tour with Lodging hosted by Wildland Trekking
You've made it to the Grand Canyon, the halfway point of your trip! Wildland Trekking will host three days of active adventure during the day and a comfy hotel at night.
Highlights include three challenging day hikes whose locations span over thirty miles of the South Rim, a "sprinkled in" tour of the best Grand Canyon museums and visitor attractions, a sunset dinner on the rim prepared by your guide (weather permitting), a memorable dinner at the famous El Tovar Hotel, and cozy lodging at a hotel ten minutes from the edge of the Canyon.
- 1-night stay at the Hilton Sedona Resort at Bell Rock including two 90-minute full circle treatments at the spa.
- Two tickets to Pink Adventure Tour's Ancient Ruin Tour
- For more information, go to visitsedona.com
Basecamp in Moab to Explore Arches and Canyonlands National Parks
- 2-night stay in a Moab area hotel
- Two tickets to Canyonlands by Night or Day - Sound and Light Show with dinner included.
- View more information at DiscoverMoab.com
Park City, Utah
- 2-night stay in a two-bedroom condominium at deer Valley Resort
- Four Deer Valley Resort Gold Pass (one day, all lifts) tickets for mountain biking, hiking or scenic chairlift ride
- Two $100 gift certificates to the Brass Tag restaurant located in the Lodges of Deer Valley
- Four Utah Olympic Park Summer Gold Passes including unlimited rides on Extreme Tubing, Extreme Zip, Adventure Courses, Stunt Bags, Drop Tower plus Scenic Chairlift rides.
- View more information at VisitParkCity.com
Here's where our road trip ends. Drive to the airport in Salt Lake City for the flight home (36 miles)
Congratulations to Ryan Meinhart of Phoenix, Arizona, 2018 winner of the Grand 6 Road Trip!