Enter from Dec 20, 2017 to Feb 27, 2018.
Here’s the Trip We Planned for You!
Start: Salt Lake City
- 1 room, 2-night stay at the Little America Hotel
- Four 2-day Connect Passes valid at 15 Salt Lake City area attractions
- $40 AMEX shopping card
- View more information at VisitSaltLake.com
Capitol Reef National Park
- 1 room, 1-night stay at the Broken Spur Inn near Capitol Reef National Park. Enjoy an up-close view of the unique and remarkable canyon lands from every room at the motel.
- $50 gift certificate to the Broken Spur Steakhouse
- View more information at BrokenSpurInn.com
Bryce Canyon National Park
- 1 room, 1-night stay at Ruby's Inn at the entrance to Bryce Canyon National Park
- View more information at www.rubysinn.com/grandcanyonjournal
Zion National Park
- 3-nights, 2-bedroom villa at Red Mountain Resort in St. George, Utah (Up to 4 people age 12 or older)
- Essential Zion Adventure Retreat at Red Mountain Resort including guided group day trip to Zion National Park, daily guided morning hikes, unlimited fitness classes, healthy life classes and events, personal discovery activities, cooking demonstrations, use of pools, bicycles, walking trails, strength and cardio studios and other resort amenities.
- View more information at redmountainresort.com
Williams, Arizona and the Grand Canyon
- 1 room, 2-night stay at the Best Western Plus Inn of Williams. This beautiful 3-Diamond hotel is nestled on a mountainside, in a quiet pine forest setting, on historic Route 66. The Hotel features the Western View Steakhouse, Kachina Lounge, outdoor heated pool (seasonal), outdoor hot tub (heated year round), Coyote Moon Gift Shop with unique southwestern gifts, complimentary continental breakfast, high speed internet access and much more.
- From Williams, it's a one-hour drive north to the South Rim of the Grand Canyon.
- View more information at www.BestWesternWilliams.com
Monticello, Utah in the Four Corners Area
- 1 room, 1-night stay at the Grist Mill Inn Family Suites in Monticello. It's a cozy bed and breakfast created in an old mill nestled next to the Abajo Mountains. You’ll find yourself surrounded by more than 20 parks, monuments and other iconic attractions. TheGristMill.com
- Canyon Country Discovery Center Family Pack from the Four Corners School of Outdoor Education. FourCornersSchool.org
Arches and Canyonlands National Parks
- 1 room, 2-night stay in a Moab area hotel
- 4 tickets to Canyonlands by Night or Day - Sound and Light Show with dinner included.
- View more information at DiscoverMoab.com
Park City Utah
- 1 room, 1-night stay at Newpark Resort. Poised at the edge of Swaner Nature Preserve, the resort is the centerpiece of the state’s first LEED-certified resort community. The highly-rated hotel charms guests with thoughtful in-room amenities including gas fireplaces, heated bathroom floors and private decks with hot tubs. www.newparkresort.com
- Four Gold Passes to the Utah Olympic Park including unlimited day use of Extreme Tubing, Extreme Zip, Alpine Slide, Discovery Course, Canyon Course, Summit Course, Drop Tower, and Scenic Chairlifts.
- View more information at VisitParkCity.com
Here's where our road trip ends. Drive to the airport in Salt Lake City for the flight home (36 miles)