Explore Salt Lake City before heading out to Capitol Reef, Bryce and Zion, then drop down to the Grand Canyon and Sedona in Arizona. Finish your trip by traveling to Arches, and Canyonlands before landing in Park City. Enter to win Dec. 14, 2021 – Feb. 22, 2022
Here’s the Trip We Planned for You!
Start: Salt Lake City
- 3-nights, one room (standard room, double-occupancy) stay at a downtown Salt Lake City hotel
- Two 3-day Salt Lake Connect Passes valid for discounts at 16 Salt Lake City area attractions – OR – two 2-day Ski City Super Passes
- Two Salt Lake Brewery Tour Passes valid at 14 breweries
- Prizes must be booked directly with Visit Salt Lake
- View more information at VisitSaltLake.com
Capitol Reef National Park
- 1-night, one room stay (standard room, double-occupancy) at the Broken Spur Inn near Capitol Reef National Park. Choose a hotel room or Conestoga wagon. Enjoy an up-close view of the unique and remarkable canyon lands from every room at the motel. (Must provide National Park Trips with trip date three weeks in advance. Based on availability, blackout dates may apply.)
- View more information at BrokenSpurInn.com
Bryce Canyon and Zion National Parks
- 1-night, one room stay (standard room, double-occupancy) at Ruby’s Inn at the entrance to Bryce Canyon National Park and a convenient drive to Zion National Park. (Blackout dates may apply)
- View more information at www.rubysinn.com
3-Day Grand Canyon South Rim Hiking Tour with Lodging hosted by Wildland Trekking
You’ve made it to the Grand Canyon, the halfway point of your trip! Wildland Trekking will host three days of active adventure during the day and a comfy hotel at night.
Highlights include three challenging day hikes whose locations span over thirty miles of the South Rim, a “sprinkled in” tour of the best Grand Canyon museums and visitor attractions, meals including a memorable dinner at the famous El Tovar Hotel, and two nights cozy lodging at either the Historic El Tovar Hotel or the Grand Canyon Squire Inn (standard room, double-occupancy, based on availability).
See the official rules for available dates to choose from.
Arches and Canyonlands National Parks
- $150 Visa gift card to be used for a hotel stay in Moab, Utah next to Arches and Canyonlands national parks.
Park City, Utah
- 1-night stay in a Luxury Suite or 1 Bedroom Suite at Newpark Resort (valid until Jan. 2-Dec. 15, 2022, blackout dates apply)
- Two full-day passes at Deer Valley Resort for mountain biking, hiking and scenic chairlift rides (valid summer 2022, blackout dates apply)
- View more information at VisitParkCity.com
Here’s where our road trip ends. Drive to the airport in Salt Lake City for the flight home (36 miles)
2022 Winner: Jennifer Kessler of Sandy Hook, Vir.
2021 Winner: Lisa Stoddart from Sequim, Wash.
2020 Winner: Steve Verse from Sturgis, Mich.
2019 Winner: Donald Poole from Colorado Springs, Colo.
2018 Winner: Ryan Meinhart of Phoenix, Ariz.
2016 Winner: Cynthia Dunphy of Cincinnati, Ohio
2015 Winner: Raven Bailey from Idabel, Okla.