Our 12-page trip planner gives you all the information to plan a vacation to the five national parks in Utah: Arches, Bryce Canyon, Canyonlands, Capitol Reef and Zion.
- Itinerary for the ultimate Utah road trip stopping at all five Utah national parks and dipping into Arizona for a stop at the Grand Canyon.
- Intro to Utah's national parks and why to go to each
- Top things to do in Arches, Canyonlands, Zion, Bryce Canyon and Capitol Reef
- Added bonus: Top things to do in nearby Great Basin National Park just across the Nevada border
- What to pack for a Utah vacation
- Guide to Utah national park fees
Choose to get even more planning information directly from our vacation partners. (See below form for details.)
You'll also receive our National Park Newsletter, emailed every Thursday, with articles and tips about America's favorite parks including Utah's. (Unsubscribe anytime.)
Trouble using form below? Try here.
Trouble using form above? Try here.
Southern Utah Vacation Partners
- Moab, Utah - Where Adventure Begins and your gateway to national and state parks, a plethora of recreation, and relaxation. Southeast Utah's top destination vacation location.
- Ruby's Inn - The closest lodging to Bryce Canyon National Park. We offer the finest in Accommodations, RV Park/Campground, Restaurants, and Western Activities, in the Bryce Canyon area.
- Kane County and Kanab, Southern Utah - Stay in one place while visiting a multitude of national parks and national monuments in our area: Grand Canyon, Zion, Grand Staircase-Escalante, Bryce Canyon, Cedar Breaks, Pipe Spring, and Glen Canyon/Lake Powell
- Four Corners School of Outdoor Education - The Four Corners School of Outdoor Education's new campus, the Canyon Country Discovery Center, offers hands-on educational experiences about the Colorado Plateau through interactive learning exhibits, and adventure education field trips.
Northern Utah Vacation Partners
- Visit Salt Lake Utah - Long-known as the most convenient gateway to America’s most stunning national parks, Salt Lake offers endless options and experiences for anyone and everyone.
Arizona Vacation Partners
- Arizona Office of Tourism - Visit the legendary Grand Canyon, one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World and Arizona’s most identifiable—and breathtaking—landmark. Request your Arizona Visitors Guide!
- Lake Powell Resorts & Marinas - The ultimate playground with nearly 2,000 miles of shoreline, perfect weather and some of the west's most spectacular scenery. Rent a houseboat or enjoy our resorts and take a guided tour.
- Page Lake Powell, Arizona - Lake Powell Houseboat. Colorado River. Glen Canyon Dam. Slot Canyons. Fishing. Biking. Hiking. Navajo culture. Houseboats. Got your attention? Page Lake Powell, Arizona!
Tours & Tour Operators
- Wildland Trekking Guided Hiking Vacations - Go on an unforgettable hiking vacation. There's a tour that fits nearly anyone who loves to hike in world-renowned, breathtaking landscapes.
- 2018 National Parks Photography Workshop Series - Experience national parks in a way that very few people ever will. Sign up for one of our eight photography workshops and learn how to shoot the stars and the Milky Way with iconic national park landmarks in the foreground.