Download our 12-page trip planner PDF for all the information you need to plan a vacation to the five national parks in Utah: Arches, Bryce Canyon, Canyonlands, Capitol Reef and Zion. Here are the highlights of what's included.
- Itinerary for the ultimate Utah road trip stopping at all five Utah national parks and dipping into Arizona for a stop at the Grand Canyon.
- Intro to Utah's national parks and why to go to each
- Top things to do in Arches, Canyonlands, Zion, Bryce Canyon and Capitol Reef
- Added bonus: Top things to do in nearby Great Basin National Park just across the Nevada border
- What to pack for a Utah vacation
- Guide to Utah national park fees
You'll also receive our National Park Newsletter, emailed every Sunday, with articles and tips about America's favorite parks including Utah's. (Unsubscribe anytime.)
Added Bonus: Receive email and/or mail directly from our vacation partners by selecting a region or topic in the last section of the form.
Southern Utah Vacation Partners
All five of Utah's national parks are in south Utah along with beautiful national monuments and recreation areas.
- Moab, Utah - Where Adventure Begins and your gateway to national and state parks, a plethora of recreation, and relaxation. Southeast Utah's top destination vacation location.
- Ruby's Inn - The closest lodging to Bryce Canyon National Park. We offer the finest in Accommodations, RV Park/Campground, Restaurants, and Western Activities, in the Bryce Canyon area.
- Kane County and Kanab, Southern Utah - Stay in one place while visiting a multitude of national parks and national monuments in our area: Grand Canyon, Zion, Grand Staircase-Escalante, Bryce Canyon, Cedar Breaks, Pipe Spring, and Glen Canyon/Lake Powell
- Canyon Country Discovery Center - Hands-on educational experiences about the Colorado Plateau through interactive learning exhibits, adventure education field trips and tours.
- OARS - Whether you’re looking for a memorable family adventure on a guided backcountry vehicle tour, the rush of whitewater rafting down famous rivers, or the solace of nature on a scenic float, you’ll find it all on an OARS adventure in Utah.
Northern Utah Vacation Partners
Choose northern Utah as your vacation basecamp because of major airport access, dinosaur and genealogy attractions, ski towns, plus mountain recreation.
- Visit Salt Lake Utah - Long-known as the most convenient gateway to America’s most stunning national parks, Salt Lake offers endless options and experiences for anyone and everyone.
Arizona Vacation Partners
Add the Grand Canyon, Lake Powell and other Arizona vacation areas to your Utah vacation.
- Arizona Office of Tourism - Visit the legendary Grand Canyon, one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World and Arizona’s most identifiable—and breathtaking—landmark. Request your Arizona Visitors Guide!
- Lake Powell Resorts & Marinas - The ultimate playground with nearly 2,000 miles of shoreline, perfect weather and some of the west's most spectacular scenery. Rent a houseboat or enjoy our resorts and take a guided tour.
- Page Lake Powell, Arizona - Lake Powell Houseboat. Colorado River. Glen Canyon Dam. Slot Canyons. Fishing. Biking. Hiking. Navajo culture. Houseboats. Got your attention? Page Lake Powell, Arizona!
Tours & Tour Operators
Let these experts plan your trip for you. All you have to do is show up and enjoy. Choose from tours that including lodging, basecamp trips, and multi-day backpacking trips.
- Wildland Trekking Guided Hiking Vacations - Go on an unforgettable hiking vacation. There's a tour that fits nearly anyone who loves to hike in world-renowned, breathtaking landscapes.
Bring home spectacular images from your national park vacation.
- National Park Trips Media & Tamron - Take a photo workshop inside our nation's treasured landscapes or learn how to shoot the night skies with our online course. Already have your camera full of fantastic shots? Keep tuned in to our annual photography contest.